One of the things I have noticed both in myself and my patients is that following toxic mold exposure, there seems to be a heightened sensitivity to molds and other allergens.
This can appear as environmental allergies to pollen and mold or as multiple food allergies.
I thought that perhaps all of us toxic mold victims were just sentenced to a life of increased allergic response to the whole world.
I thought that was true until I started taking, on a regular basis, a supplement that would make me feel like a normal person again!
That supplement is an all natural product that has been around for many years.
It contains quercetin which is a bioflavenoid substance found in abundance in apples and onions.
Quercetin is a mast cell stabilizer and an anti-inflammatory substance.
What, you may ask, is a mast cell?
Well, mast cells are cells in your body that have immunoglogulins attached to the outer membrane that bind to allergens when you come into contact with them.
When these immunoglobulins, that are attached to the mast cells, get enough allergens on them, they trigger the mast cell to explode and release all the compounds inside the mast cell.
Can you guess what compounds are inside this mast cell?
Histamines and other inflammatory mediators are what is inside the mast cell and that is what gets released into your body when these cells explode in response to far too many allergens.
Did you ever wonder why antihistamines only partly work?
They only work a little bit because they are only blocking one of the inflammatory mediators involved in the allergic response, namely the histamines.
Did you know that there is medication that is a chemical analog of the quercetin molecule.
They could not use the quercetin molecule because a natural substance can not be patented.
This medication is called Cromolyn sodium and it stabilizes mast cells just like quercetin and it has been a very effective treatment for allergies for years.
The supplement that I have used with great success that contains a good amount of quercetin is called Natural D-Hist and is made by a reputable company called Orthomolecular Products.
I have recommended this product to my patients for 15 years.
I have never seen any bad side effects from this supplement.
For many people, the amount that needs to be taken per day is only 2, to be effective.
Also, the great thing about it is you can also continue your antihistamine if you need it because they work by different mechanisms of action.
But, you probably will not need your anti-histamine anymore.
It is that effective.
There are other ingredients in Natural-D-Hist that help with the allergic response.
Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme derived from pineapple that helps to keeps allergens under control.
N-acetyl-cysteine is a liver detoxifier, and a powerful antioxidant. It also thins mucous so sinuses drain easier.
Vitamin C helps strenghten the immune system.
Stinging nettles helps control the allergic response.
So, if you are wondering why you just don't feel quite back to normal after being exposed to toxic mold, consider that your body might be in a heightened state of allergic response.
In other words you body is reacting very allergically to molds, pollens and even foods.
But the reactions are much stronger than most people.
This seems to be common following mold exposure.
I have noticed in myself and my patients, that it seems to be that final piece of the puzzle to feeling back to normal.
I am so confident in this supplement for mold sufferers that I am now offering a money back guarantee if this supplement does not help you!
HELP FOR TOENAIL FUNGUS INFECTION
7 Day Prayer Miracle
For natural weight loss and other natural medical information visit.....