Symptoms of Black Mold Poisoning
The symptoms of black mold poisoning are many and varied.
This is due to the fact that there are different types of toxic black mold.
And then each mold produces many different mycotoxins.
Then each individual responds differently to these mycotoxins due to their genetic makeup.
This makes it very difficult to know whether or not you are experiencing black mold symptoms.
Here are some suggestions to help you determine if your symptoms are due to toxic black mold.
1. If your symptoms cannot be explained by a known medical condition. Doctors don't know what is wrong with you,consider toxic-black-mold-syndrome.
2. If your symptoms change frequently, either from day to day, week to week or month to month, consider toxic mold exposure.
3. If your symptoms started after a flood in your home or workplace or a move to a new home or workplace.
4. If you can smell mold in your home or workplace.
5. If other people in your home or workplace are complaining of similar or new onset symptoms.
HEALTHY LIVING IN A TOXIC WORLD FREE TWICE WEEKLY E-ZINE NEWSLETTER-NEW!
HEALTHY LIVING IN A TOXIC WORLD is a free e-zine newsletter that will give you valuable information on how to stay healthy despite the increasing amount of toxins in our environment. The latest information on mold toxicity, the best detoxification methods and how to avoid toxins in the environment will be features of this important and informative newsletter.
There will also be lots of helpful information on diet and supplements that will help keep you and your family healthy and protect your body from toxins.
Don't miss out on getting this free Bi-weekly newsletter!