THE MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS OF BLACK MOLD POISONING
Regarding the symptoms of black mold poisoning, remember you do not have to have all of them, if you've been exposed to toxic black mold. You may have just one or two symptoms. Based on my experience, I have observed that most people with significant exposure to toxic mold have more than two or three symptoms. They usually have 10 to 15!
- muscle pain, cramps, burning, unusual shooting (ice pick-like) pains
- fatigue, weakness, flu-like symptoms, fever, chills
- shortness of breath, cough
- abdominal pain, diarrhea
- chronic sinusitis, sore throat
- burning eyes, red eyes, sensitivity to light
- difficulty with thought processes, memory loss, loss of concentration, confusion, disorientation, “brain fog”
- dizziness, balance problems
- metallic taste in mouth
- numbness and tingling
- night sweats
- temperature regulation problems
- excessive thirst and urination
- excessive menstrual bleeding
- mylar flush (face flushing)…. I had this…people thought I looked healthy because of it.
- chest pains
- IgA nephropathy (kidney disease)
- Increased infections
The symptoms of black mold poisoning are many and varied.This is due to the fact that there are different types of toxic black mold.And then each mold produces many different mycotoxins. Then each individual responds differently to these mycotoxins due to their genetic makeup.This makes it very difficult to know whether or not you are experiencing black mold symptoms.
Here are some suggestions to help you determine if your symptoms are due to toxic black mold.
- If your symptoms cannot be explained by a known medical condition. Doctors don't know what is wrong with you,consider toxic-black-mold-syndrome.
- If your symptoms change frequently, either from day to day, week to week or month to month, consider toxic mold exposure.
- If your symptoms started after a flood in your home or workplace or a move to a new home or workplace.
- If you can smell mold in your home or workplace.
- If other people in your home or workplace are complaining of similar or new onset symptoms.